Saturday 28 December 2013

Ups and Downs of the Rhodean Winter Weather

Just thought you may be interested in two photo albums I've placed on Facebook. One is the photo shoot for the new book's cover, and was taken two days before Christmas. Just look at the weather there folks...


The other is an album of a few shots I took during a beach walk on Boxing Day...


Those two albums well illustrate why I tell people that a Rhodean winter is much like a British summer - totally unpredictable and never boring!!

Today, it's stair-rodding it down outside, my wife's making bread and I'm sitting in bed writing my second novel and this will be the scene tonight in the lounge...


and this is what my beloved likes doing when it's raining...


Keep warm, safe and snug.

1 comment:

  1. I should've gone to Specsavers!! Having wondered why you 2 have a Christmas wreath on the wall above your TV.................. I realise it is a clock! Really love the pics of Kiotari beach and the wild sea. It looks like Norfolk.............in the summer!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete