Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Let loose on the world!!


Here's the full cover, front and back, of the new book.

The View From Kleoboulos is now available to order directly from the publisher's website, HERE. If the price shows up in dollars and you want a different currency, you can convert it by scrolling to the bottom and on the left changing the lulu.com store which you wish to use. I think that the above link will take you in the first instance to the UK store. I'm afraid the only problem with purchasing directly from lulu is their carriage charge, although it is a very reliable service.

Once the book appears on Amazon, of course, their normal conditions will apply concerning mailing costs, which often are FOC.

The book will pop up in Kindle format shortly and I'll place a piece on the News & Stuff page once it does.

If you would simply like a PDF file of the entire book, check out the page "About the Books" for the ordering procedure, thanks.

Thanks for your interest. Oh, by the way, there's also a Facebook page for The View From Kleoboulos. There you'll find a few photographs taken near to and immediately around the tomb itself. Plus odd bits of trivia about the book and the characters in it will appear there from time to time.

Incidentally, although the book may appear to be a little slimmer than the first four, it actually contains around 10,000 more words. But I've enlarged the finished page size, thus enabling the publisher to keep the production costs lower than they would have been if it had been published at the usual pocket-size like the others.

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this book coming out, and will be watching out for amazon release date. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, there's always a bit a a wait for me to approve final distribution, because I have to await the arrival of my first proof copy before finally doing so. And the mail takes soooo long to reach us here!!

      Delete
    2. Will be more than worth the wait :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good read John. I'll be going for a kindle version on release.

    Kala Christougena

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rather fortunate, Dave, that the Kindle edition can be made available much quicker than the paperback version, since I can control the release of the Kindle one myself, whereas the databases of Amazon and other stores take weeks for new books to filter through in the case of new paperbacks. Still have to wait until the better half and I have re-read the proof copy though. Thanks for the "virtual" order though!!

      Delete
  3. OMG, can't stop reading it! I now have approximately 90 pages to go and have just realized what I'm going to discover at the end. At least I think I know,but I won't let on and spoil it for anyone else!
    Well done John, took a while to hit your stride (in my opinion) but you must be congratulated on your first attempt at a novel. I'm very impressed.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather hope that you'll get a surprise, ...did you? (Incidentally, for anyone else reading this, Vicki ordered the PDF directly from me. See the "About the Books" page and scroll down to "The Novel" for details).

      Delete
  4. Yes, I was right, but I was also wrong as you added an extra twist!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always need that extra twist. Like lemon in your G&T. So, ...what's the verdict?

      Delete
    2. Will give a considered opinion shortly..................busy plastering right now.
      vicki

      Delete
  5. I promise...............!

    ReplyDelete