Tuesday 31 March 2015

Getting Versatile For a While

https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/I'm deeply grateful to fellow author Yvonne Payne, who writes a beautiful blog herself by the way, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Yvonne's blog is HERE. There is a lot of info on that blog including details of her first novel Kritsopoula, which has garnered as of today no less than 6 five star reviews on its Amazon Kindle page. I'm not jealous at all (my new one so far has all five star reviews too, but, ahem, only 5 of them. Can I leave that with you, perchance?)


It goes without saying that this award is, of course, very flattering to be nominated for. The only problem I'm going to have is that it's a kind of chain thing, meaning that you're expected to select and nominate 15 other blogs yourself. That's where I'm going to fall down because it's all I can do to keep up with life and my work, leave alone follow that many other blogs. There are probably only two or three that I have time to read with any regularity I'm afraid.


But, but, but! I did want to post this firstly out of appreciation for Yvonne's evidently (albeit mistakenly!) very positive opinion of my ramblings and also to flag the whole thing up for other readers out there who may just not have heard about this and would like to get involved. 

So, thanks again Yvonne and I am deeply grateful. I just don't quite know if and when I'll be able to do what else is required of me!! Something else one is supposed to do is post seven interesting things about oneself. Now, where do I start? Umm, well there's... No, perhaps, yeah, I know... umm. [this may take some time].

If you're a budding blogger though, check out the link by clicking on the logo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment